Are there waiting lines?
Why Lithuania, as a pretty new player in the World market of medical tourism, is reliable medical tourism destination?
Should I consult my doctor before?
Why is the price for medical services significantly lower in Lithuania?
How much can I save while choosing medical services in Lithuania?
When the payment should be made?
How much is the first on-line consultation?
What about experiencing language problems?
There are no waiting lines for orthopaedic surgeries in Nordorthopaedics clinic. You will decide when it is most suitable for you to have a surgery.
– Lithuania has a vast variety of different places for health recovery, sightseeing and activities.
– Lithuania has world class surgeons as well as clinics, and the prices for the same medical treatments are 3 or more times lower than in Western countries.
– Lithuania is easy to reach. It has 3 international airports with direct flights to the UK, Ireland, Scandinavian and other countrires. Since Lithuania is relatively small you can drive accross it in just a few hours.
– Lithuanian is in a mild climate and convenient geographical location – it is save and an up-to-date young Christian country located in the middle of Europe.
– Lithuania is a member of European Union and NATO.
It is highly recommended to see your personal physician before you go for treatment abroad. Most doctors know the concept of medical travel so their advice and critical evaluation of your personal case will surely make the situation clearer.
Firstly, it is due to the cheaper labour force since average hourly wage in Lithuania is considerably lower than it is in Scandinavian countries, Great Britain, Germany, etc. Secondly, the professional liability insurance is much cheaper thus healthcare does not have to pay so much for insurance companies as it is common in other countries.
According to the data of Lithuanian Private Health Care Association, prices in Lithuania are from 3 to 10 times lower than in Western countries. How much you will save depends on how many procedures you are planning to have. However, even with your plane tickets and accommodation included you may save a considerable amount of money. Price differences can be found for all procedures and surgeries: orthopaedic, plastic, bariatric and other.
When you book the surgery date your customer service representative will give you the details on paying the deposit. No other payments in advance are required. The rest of the cost should be paid after your consultation with the surgeon.
It is free of charge. Please, contact us and describe your case and expectations. We may ask for some additional information in a form of questionnaire to help the surgeon examine your case as thorough as possible.
Our surgeon speaks fluent English and Russian. Medical staff is used to foreign patients.