Hand And Wrist Surgeon Abroad: Lithuania
Kęstutis Maslauskas - PhD, MD reconstructive surgeon
• PhD in the field of hand injury
• 1998 - graduation from Kaunas University of Medicine.
• 2003 - residency in General Surgery.
• 2005 - obtained a professional qualification in plastic and reconstructive surgery.
• 2005 - awarded the Doctor of Medicine degree.
• Aarhus City Hospital, Denmark (August, 1991)
• Orthopaedic Summer School, Helsinki, Finland (July, 1995)
• Aarhus City Hospital, Denmark (November, 1995)
• Lorens Bohler Trauma Center, Viena, Austria (June, 1998)
• Waterbury Hospital, USA (September, 1998)
• Clinique Generale Beuleu, Geneva, Switzerland (September, 1999)
• Salzburg Medical Seminar, Austria (March, 2000)
• Kassel Orthopaedic Hospital, Germany (March, 2001)
• Gent University Hospital, Belgium (October, 2004)
• Member of International Confederation for Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
• Member of Lithuanian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
• Member of Lithuanian wound managment association
• Member of European wound managment association
• Sweden Certificate of specialist in plastic surgery, No. 750403
• Denmark Certificate of specialist in plastic surgery, No. 08P6F
• UK Certificate of full registration as medical practitioner in Plastic Surgery No. 7085228